- Ready to use web editor / html editor component
- Can be embedded in own websites and web-applications
- Valid HTML5 markup
- Very small and fast
- Multi language user interface (English/German)
- Cross browser HTML5 and CSS3 compatibility
- Supports Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera and Safari
- Comes with a free to use license and
- a commercial license with source code and support
What is an HTML Editor?
A HTML editor is used to create and edit HTML web content (text and graphics) displayed in a web browser. This web editor is designed for integration into your own projects and web applications, not for creating complete websites. Therefore it does not create HTML head and body tags, but only the HTML part you are actually writing. The WebEditor is intended for all people who are in need of accepting formatted HTML web content in their applications, websites or web content management systems (CMS). The editor component is easily integrated via an IFrame and can be customized via API and settings.